8. Which of the following is the equivalent measurement of 1 liter?a.25 oz b. 32 oz c. 64 oz d. 180 oz
Table od Content
1. 8. Which of the following is the equivalent measurement of 1 liter?a.25 oz b. 32 oz c. 64 oz d. 180 oz
ni research ko yan
1 liter convert to oz
8.Which of the following is the equivalent measurement of 1 liter?
Not sure but Hope It Helps
Correct Me if I'm WRONG
2. 1 liter =__fl oz1 liter =__ cups
1 liter = 33.814 fl oz
1 liter = 4.227 cups
3. 12 oz convert to liters
The answer is 0.355 litre po.
I'm not sure if this is the right answer but it's 0.059147059375
4. Convert the following48 ozlbs.1C.Tbsp1 quartpints16 fl. OzpintfL OZ1 literfl. Oz1 quartgallonfl. OZ1 gallonOZ1 pint0.8 Tbsp.tsp.1 III III II II III II
48 oz = 3 pounds
1 US cup = 16 US tablespoons
1 US liquid quart = 2 US liquid pints
16 US fluid ounces =1 US liquid pint
1 liter = 33.814 FL oz
1 quart = 0.25 gallon
1 gallon = 128 OZ
5. Activity 3: "Give me the Equivalent" Direction: Give the equivalent of the following measurements. Answer on your notebook 1. 32 oz 2. cup 3. 10 oz 4. 2 oz 5. OZ 6. cups 7. 6 OZ 8. 2 tablespoons 9. cup 10.___°F kg 4 fluid ounces inches cm 2.5 cm 1 liter inches ml 125 ml = 160-180°C 8
1. 1 kg
2. ½ cup
3. 7 inches
4. 2 cm
5. 3 oz
6. 4 cups
7. 3 ¼
8. 30 ml
9. ½ cup
6. how many fl oz are there in one liter
There are 34 fl. oz. in one liter
7. 2.what is the equivalent value of 5.6 km in m? 5.what is the equivalent value of 2.1 fluid oz in liters?
2. 5 600 m
5. 0.0621 L or 62.1044 mL
8. 4 fluid oz 125 ml8 fluid oz 250 ml
1) 128ML 2)258ML
yan po answer paki check parin po baka po kasi mali
9. Give the equivalent of the following measurement 1) 32 oz =___kg2)___cup=4 fluid ounces3)10 oz=____ cm4)2 oz = ___cm5)___oz= 2.5 cm6)___cups= 1 liter7)6 oz= inches8)2 tablespoon= ___ml9)___ cup = 125 ml
Hope it's help ako nag solve nyan paki correction nalang po if mali thnk youuuuu
10. if 1 cup = 8 fl. ozwhat is 10 cup = _____ fl. oz
10 cup = 80 fl. oz.
11. Directions: Write the letter of the correct answer on the space provide1. What is the approximate amount of brown sugar in one kilogram?A. 1 pound B. 2 poundsC. 3 pounds D. 4 pounds2. How many gallons of water are there in 8 liters?A. 2.06gal. B. 2.07 gal. C. 2.08 gal.D. 2.09 gal.3. How many ounces of sugar are there in 120 grams?A. 4 Oz.B. 6 Oz.C. 8 Oz.D. 10 Oz.4. How many quarts of milk are there in 2 pints?A. 1 cupB. 1 gallon C. 1 liter D. 1 quart
1) b. 2 pounds
2) d. 2.09 gal.
3) a. 4 oz
4) d. 1 quart
12. A. Complete each. 1. 35 lb. = _____ oz. 2. 23 lb. 3 oz. = _____ lb. 3. 18 lb 8 oz. = _____ oz. 4. 24 000 lb. = _____ T 5. 1 500 lb. = _____ oz. 6. 12 000 lb. = _____ t 7. 5 T = _____ lb. 8. 10 lb. 8 oz. = _____ oz.
560 oz371 oz296 oz12 T24000 oz6 T11023.1 lb168 oz.
13. 6. If I cup is equivalent to 8 oz then 12 cup is____________. A. 4 oz B. 2 oz C. 1 oz D. 6 OZ
A 4 oz
Im not sure
Bc the real answer is not there
1 cup = 8 oz
12 cups =___
So the answer is 96
12 cups = 96 oz
14. 2. How many gallons of water are there in 8 liters?A. 2.06gal. B. 2.07 gal.C. 2.08 gal.D. 2.09 gal.3. How many ounces of sugar are there in 120 grams?A. 4 OzB. 6 Oz.C. 8 Oz.D. 10 Oz.4. How many quarts of milk are there in 2 pints?A. 1 cupB. 1 gallonC. 1 liter D. 1 quart
8/ 3.875 liters
= 2.06 gal.
2.) 2.11 gallons
3.) 4 Oz.
4.) 1 q.
15. 2 lb and 8 oz to oz
Pound: 2.5Ounce: 40
16. 1 pound :16 oz2 pounds : _____ozanswer choices32 oz12 oz8 oz
[tex] \\ \\ [/tex]
17. A. Complete each.1. 35 lb. = _____ oz.2. 23 lb. 3 oz. = _____ lb.3. 18 lb 8 oz. = _____ oz.4. 24 000 lb. = _____ T5. 1 500 lb. = _____ oz.6. 12 000 lb. = _____ t7. 5 T = _____ lb.8. 10 lb. 8 oz. = _____ oz.
1. 560 oz
18. 18 Ib. 8 oz. = ________ oz.
Ang sagot po ay 128 po
Multiply the mass value by 8
(HOPE I HELPED)
19. If i have 10 liters of orange juice and 8 oz of plastic cups, how many cups can i fill?
10 liter to oz is 338.14
338.14 divided by 8 is 42.25
20. 6. If Maya holds 2 cups of sugar, then how many ounces of sugar she has?B. 8 OZC. 12 ozA. 4 OZD. 15 oz
A. 4 oz
yan po yung answer,,sana po makatulong
21. Show your solution.Help plsIf 10 Oz = 300 grams 8 OZ = 5 oz = 2 oz =
8 oz = 240 g
5 oz = 150 g
2 oz = 60 g
each oz is 30 grams
22. What would be the BEST process if you convert 40 oz. to cups? a. To convert ounces to cups, you need to add it by 8 since there are 8 oz. in 1 cup.b. To convert ounces to cups, you need to divide it by 8 since there are 8 oz. in 1 cup.c. To convert ounces to cups, you need to multiply it by 8 since there are 8 oz. in 1 cup.d. To convert ounces to cups, you need to subtract it by 8 since there are 8 oz. in 1 cup.
alam Kong tama yan pls
23. how many fl oz are there in one liter
33.814 fl oz is equal to one liter
24. Activity 3: "Give me the Equivalent" 1. 32 oz =_____ kg 2. ____= 4 fluid ounces 3. 10 oz =_____ inches 4. 2 oz =______ cm 5. ____ oz = 2.5 cm 6. _____ cups = 1 liter 7. 6 oz = ______ inches 8. 2 tablespoon = ______ ml 9. _____ cup = 125 ml 10. ______ °F = 160-180°CThanks in advance sa makakasagot
25. : -Give me the EquivalentDirection: Give the equivalent of the following measurement64 oz = _kgcup = 8 fuid ounces20 OZ =inches4. 4 OZ =__5.oz = 5 cmcups = 2.5 liter7. 12 oz =8. 4 tablespoons =cup - 500 mP = 160-180°Ciko
64 oz = 1.81437 kg
1 cup = 8 fluid ounces
20 OZ = 36.0938 cubic inches
4. 4 OZ = 113.398 grams
5. oz = 5 cm
6. 10.5669 cups = 2.5 liter
7. 12 oz =
8. 4 tablespoons = 0.25cup
- 500 m
P = 160-180°C
your problem really isn't clear.
26. 12. How many ounces of fluid are there in one cup? A. 8 fluid oz B. 16 fluid oz. C. 80 fluid oz. D. 100 fluid oz.
Answer: A. 8 fluid ounce
1 US cup multiply the volume value by 8
27. HI. Convert the following: 6. 15 oz. 7. 512 g 8. 28 lbs. 9. 3 kg. 10. 60 oz lbs. kg. oz 8. kg.
6. 15 oz = 1500 lbs 7. 512 g = 5kg8. 28 lbs = 1oz9. 3 kg = 300g10. 60 oz = 1/2 kg
28. 1. 4 quarts= liters 2. 8 cups= fl oz 3. 3 cups= ml 4. 1 cups= quarts 5. 5 gallons= liters
you can do it wag kang umasa sa brainly
29. 18 lb 8 oz=___ ozpls answer plss ASAP
18 lb 8 oz=296 oz
I guess Hope it helps
30. convert 8 oz to grams
yan ang sagot
8oz = 226.796 grams
So, if you have a liter of a liquid and you need to measure it out in 8 oz cups, you'd have to fill around 4. 22 8 oz cups to get the equivalent of 1 liter.Is 8 ounces 1 litre? ›
There are 33.81 fluid US ounces in a liter.How many Oz makes a liter? ›
There are 33.814 fluid ounces in a liter. There are 16.9 fluid ounces in a ½ liter or 0.5 liter bottle.How much is 8 oz of water? ›
8 ounces of water equals 1 cup of water. So, 1 8-ounce glass of water is one cup.Is 8 ounces 2 liters? ›
You've probably heard that you need to drink eight 8-ounce (240-ml) glasses of water each day. That's half a gallon of water (about 2 liters).What is 8 oz in fluid oz? ›
Water happens to equal both 8 fluid ounces (in volume) and 8 ounces (in weight). All other ingredients should be measured out either by weight or volume.How many ounces is 2 liters? ›
To put it another way, 2 liters is equal to 67.628045 ounces. This conversion is useful for measuring ingredients in recipes, as well as for monitoring how much liquid you are consuming in a day.What is 8 oz of water in bottles? ›
The 8 oz. bottle is 5" tall and is 2.25" in diameter.How many 8 oz glasses of water are in 4 liters? ›
4 liters would then = 16.904 cups or 8 oz. Glasses.Does 20 oz equal 2 liters? ›
First, we convert 20 ounces to liters by multiplying 20 by 0.0295735. Okay, 20 ounces is equal to 0.59147 liters, so each bottle of water is 0.59147 liters.
1 L capacity (33.8 fl oz)Is 2 liters of water 64 oz? ›
2 liters is 67.6 ounces, or about half a gallon (US).
So taking it eight times a day would be64 ounces of water, which is almost 2 liters.
Here are some tips to help you make sure you are drinking enough fluids to maintain good levels of hydration. You are probably all aware of the “cardinal rule” that says adults should drink six to eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day.Is 8 oz of fluid 1 cup? ›
Liquid measuring cups indicate that 1 cup = 8 ounces.How many glasses of water is 8oz? ›
Drink eight glasses of water at 8 ounces each. It's the eight-by-eight rule that guides us to drink 64 ounces of water each day.Is 8 glasses of water 2 liters? ›
They recommend 1.5 to 2 liters a day. (8 glasses measures out to 1.89 liters.)How much is 8 oz size? ›
8 ounces equals one cup. This is for a volume measurement of liquid ingredients, such as water. Eight ounces can also be a weight measurement for dry ingredients, such as pasta, chocolate chips, or butter.What is 8 fl oz mean? ›
8 fluid ounces = 1 Cup. Abbreviation: fl oz. See: Ounce. US Standard Volume.How much is a 2 liter? ›
2 liters equal 67.6 fluid ounces, which is the equivalent of 1.716 pints or 0.908 quarts of liquid. This amount would easily fill a standard pint glass five times and is enough to make 10.5 cans of soda or 14 bottles of beer!Is 2 water bottles a liter? ›
1 liter is equal to 1000 mL, so 500 mL water bottles would equal 2 bottles in a liter. Therefore, 1 liter is equal to 2 500 mL water bottles.
The Soda Bottle (2 Liter) has an overall height of 12.4” (31.5 cm) and diameter of 4.33” (11 cm). The Soda Bottle (2 Liter) holds a volume of 67.6 oz (2 L). The Soda Bottle (2 Liter) is most common with soft drinks.Is 4 bottles of water a day enough? ›
The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.How much water should I drink a day to lose weight? ›
Bottom Line: According to the studies, 1–2 liters of water per day is enough to assist with weight loss, especially when consumed before meals.How many 16.9 bottles of water should I drink a day? ›
Generally speaking, it is recommended that adults drink eight to ten 8oz glasses of water per day (about 2-3 liters) or around four 16.9oz bottles.How many glass of water should you drink a day? ›
Health experts commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon a day. This is called the 8×8 rule and is very easy to remember.How much is 1 gallon of water? ›
A gallon contains 128 ounces.
So, one gallon equals 16 eight ounce glasses of water.
A water glass will usually hold about 12 ounces of water. There are eight ounces in one cup of water. A typical glass holds approximately twelve ounces of water.Is 32 oz half a liter? ›
32 fluid ounces equals 0.95 liters.How many 16 oz water bottles in 1 liter? ›
There are two 16 ounce bottles of water in a liter with a swallow or two left over.Is 2 liters of water a lot? ›
Since people really need to drink 2 liters of water every day, it is a safe amount of water to consume that offers numerous health benefits. Yes, it is generally safe to consume two liters of water, which is equivalent to eight 8-ounce glasses of water.
A half liter is approximately 16.9 ounces. The conversion fact that relates liters and ounces is as follows: 1 liter ≈ 33.814022 ounces.Which is bigger 1 cup or 1 liter? ›
There are 4.227 cups in a liter. A cup is 8 fluid ounces and a liter is 33.8 fluid ounces.Why is it called a fifth? ›
People started saying a fifth of liquor because that was the standard bottle size. Liquor was measured in gallons, and one-fifth of a gallon simply became a fifth. In the late 19th century, some stores in the US sold bottles that were called quarts but actually contained less than that.Is it okay to drink a gallon of water a day? ›
Can drinking a gallon of water a day be harmful? For most people, there is really no limit for daily water intake and a gallon a day is not harmful. But for those who have congestive heart failure or end stage kidney disease, sometimes water needs to be restricted because the body can't process it correctly.How many 20 oz bottles make a 2 liter? ›
How many 20oz bottles is 2 liters? You can fill two liters of liquid with four 20-ounce bottles – a total of 80 ounces!How many 8 oz cups is 2 liters? ›
2 liters of water is equivalent to approximately 8. 45 cups. This can vary slightly depending on the type of cup you are using. A standard US cup of 8 fluid ounces would equal 8.What is the healthiest water to drink? ›
Mineral, structured, and pure spring water are some of the healthiest water you can drink because they're clean and contain all the essential minerals your body needs. Filtered water removes contaminants but might also remove essential minerals.Does coffee count as water intake? ›
Here is one more reason to enjoy that morning cup of joe: “Coffee counts toward your daily water intake,” says Lauren DeWolf, MS, RD, a registered dietitian with Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Centers. The water in coffee, tea and other caffeinated beverages helps us meet our daily fluid needs.What happens when you start drinking enough water? ›
You'll feel less hungry and may even lose weight. You'll probably experience more comfortable digestion (less heartburn). Bowel movements might be easier and more regular. Your teeth and gums will be healthier and more resilient.Is 8 fl ounces the same as 8 ounces? ›
Water (and similar liquids that are mostly water like milk and strained fruit juices) has the exact same volume measure as weight: 8 fluid ounces (volume) of water weighs 8 ounces.
The IKEA Godis Glass (8 oz) has an overall height of 3.75” (9.5 cm) and diameter of 3.15” (8 cm).What is the difference between 8 ounces and 8 fluid ounces? ›
Water (and similar liquids that are mostly water like milk and strained fruit juices) has the exact same volume measure as weight: 8 fluid ounces (volume) of water weighs 8 ounces.How long does it take for 8 oz of water to reach the bladder? ›
If you drink 8 oz. of water , it will usually be in your bladder within 20 minutes, so maybe a good idea to plan your void, if your bladder does not warn you. Also there is no health benefit to large volumes of water.Is it OK to drink 8 ounces of water every hour? ›
If you're wondering how much water you should drink on those occasions, speak with your doctor, but a general rule of thumb for healthy people is to drink two to three cups of water per hour, or more if you're sweating heavily.What are signs of dehydration? ›
- dizziness or light-headedness.
- dry mouth, lips and eyes.
- passing small amounts of urine infrequently (less than three or four times a day)
How many glasses are in four litres of water? 4 liters would then = 16.904 cups or 8 oz. Glasses.How many Oz does a 2 liter have? ›
2 liters is 67.6 ounces, or about half a gallon (US).How many ounces is a 2 liter bottle? ›
The answer is 67.6 oz! 2 liters equal 67.6 fluid ounces, which is the equivalent of 1.716 pints or 0.908 quarts of liquid. This amount would easily fill a standard pint glass five times and is enough to make 10.5 cans of soda or 14 bottles of beer!How much water should I drink per day? ›
So how much fluid does the average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate need? The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.Is 2 liters equivalent to 8 glasses of water? ›
2 liters (0.5 US gal) is about 8 glasses of water. Having a container that size may help you remember to drink enough water every day.
32 fluid ounces equals 0.95 liters.Is 64 oz of water 2 liters? ›
Is 64 oz 2 liters? Even if it may not seem like much, drinking 64 ounces of water each day adds up—it's equivalent to almost two liters!Is 16.9 half a liter? ›
A half liter is approximately 16.9 ounces.How many 16.9 oz bottles of water should I drink a day? ›
Other medical experts recommend drinking at least half of your body weight in ounces of water per day. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, you should drink at least 75 ounces of water each day (that's approximately four and a half 16.9 oz. Absopure water bottles).Is 16.9 oz 2 liters? ›
Answer: It takes four 16.9 fl oz bottles to make 2 liters.How many 16 ounces in a 2 liter bottle? ›
It therefore takes four 16.9oz bottles to fill 2 liters.What bottle is 2 liter? ›
The Soda Bottle (2 Liter) holds a volume of 67.6 oz (2 L). The Soda Bottle (2 Liter) is most common with soft drinks. The bottles are made of plastic or glass with printed labels tightly fitted on their midsection and resealable screw-tops that keep carbonation.